Thursday, May 28, 2015

Welcome !



About

I'm Chrystelle a 19-year-old French student. I currently live in Lyon, France and study English language and culture (LLCER) in Jean Moulin University, also known as Lyon 3. I love Fashion, Music and Cinema and as I wanted a lot to share my thought about these, I decided to launch my blog. Have Fun !

Fashion

I've been obssessed with the world of Fashion since I was born. I've always had a personal interest in fashion and over the years it has become my main passion. I really praise fashion and see it as a fine art Then on this blog, you will discover my style: I will share with you my new purchases, streetstyle pictures etc...

My style and inspiration:
I love playing with styles and clothes, accessories... So, I would describe my style as Bohemian/Gypsy because I love ethnic prints, fringe, metal accessories, turban, 1970s vintage style, kimonos, oversized pants etc...But I love changing styles, it really depends on my mood. Sometimes I like to be classy (pump and suit jacket etc..). Another day I would rather wear very casual clothes like a simple shirt, a pair of jeans and converse. My big fashion icon would be Vanessa Hudgens because of her Bohemian style. I often love what she wears. As Fashion celebrities I also love Gigi Hadid, Kendall Jenner, Selena Gomez, Emily Ratajkowski,Shay Mitchell, Miranda Kerr and many more.

What else? 

This blog is mostly about Fashion but as I love watching movies, music and taking pictures of beautiful places I go to, I might post articles about my life adventures like the places I visit, the concerts I attend, the movies I've seen and edit reviews about them.

  I hope you'll join me in my adventures. Comment and give your opinion or advice! 



"I believe in the kindest of strangers".


 You can also follow me on social networks :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avant de poster un commentaire veuillez vous renseignez sur le règlement :

-Aucun message de type grossier ou à contenu sensible n'est accepté sur le blog.
-Les avis suggérant de la haine, de la méchanceté envers l'administrateur, les personnes qui commentent ou le contenu des articles ne sont pas tolérés.
-Aucun commentaire de type spam/pub n'est accepté.